POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cube Stretched : Cube Stretched Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:12:23 EDT (-0400)
  Cube Stretched
From: B  Gimeno
Date: 9 Sep 2004 17:22:46
Message: <4140c9a6@news.povray.org>
Hi,
While I was throwing up an example for a newbie, I (serendipity) found this
interpretation of a familiar icon...

What do you think? will Bill send me a million of bucks for the Windows 3000
logo? or a complaint?

This image is ALL that I can render with my old K-6, avoiding radiosity,
focal blur and area lights, but I'll really LOVE to see any variation or
modification (any good variation) posted here using my humble code, well,
the source is posted in povray.binaries.scene-files under Cube Stretched
subject,

waiting your comments, money, modifications
B. Gimeno

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cubostretched007.jpg' (121 KB)

Preview of image 'cubostretched007.jpg'
cubostretched007.jpg